Friday, March 24, 2017

STAMPlorations Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to the STAMPlorations Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
I'm sharing two projects today with some new Coffee themed products from STAMPlorations.com. Use "STAMPGIRLSUSANNE" to save 20% in the STAMPlorations web shop!

My first project is a greeting card. I used a background that was created with the ARTplorations "Oh my Stars" stencil together with Brushos. The lovely Copper-Blue patterned paper is from DCWV. I colored the "Framed Coffee Bags with a Donut" stamp with watercolor pencils.

The second project is an Artist Trading Card. I used the "Blooming Spring Coffee Basket" stamp as my main image and colored it also with watercolor pencils.

Have fun hopping along today!
xx Susanne.

I added my link to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

Supplies:
STAMPlorations:
Blooming Spring Coffee Basket
Framed Coffee Bags and a Donut
Artplorations:
Oh my Stars
Others:
Brusho Crystal Colours
Koh-I-Noor Watercolour pencils
DCWV Copper Blues