Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WOW! Blog Hop - Sparkle Everything

Hi everyone.

Welcome to the WOW! Sparkle Everything Blog Hop! Recently WOW! Embossingpowder released their brand new glitters - SPARKLES! I LOVE THEM. They are so super shiny and available in gorgeous colours. 

I've created a mixed media tag based on a Brusho background. I embossed the WOW! Go Figure partially with WOW! Colour Blend Avocado and painted over it with black paint. After a minunte I wiped away the paint from the embossed parts. The result is a super cool vintage and shabby look. I used some more stamps from the WOW! Hearts & Twine, the WOW! Wall Art and made some black paint splatters to get more depth. My glittery hearts are cut from chipboard. I added double-sided tape before cutting and used WOW! Fab Foil Gold, WOW! Sparkles Pumpkin Spice and Coral Beach.

Thank you for stopping by. Jump over to Tania Ahmed and have a look at her gorgeous creation!
xx Susanne.

Blog Line-Up:
Fran Westmoreland



Supplies:

WOW! Colour Blend Avocado
WOW! Sparkles Pumpkin Spice
WOW! Sprakles Coral Beach
WOW! Fab Foil Gold
WOW! Embossing Pad
WOW! Heat Tool
WOW! Go Figure
WOW! Hearts & Twine
WOW! Wall Art
Brusho Crystal Colours
Gesso
Black Acrylic Paint
Archival Ink Jet Black
Sizzix Tim Holtz Heartfelt